Can I change my due date?
- Rentals are on a month to month basis for your convenience. We can change your due date using a pro-rated cost for the new date. All due date changes will require the difference of days to be paid at the time of the change.
What are the gate hours?
- For extra security, gate access to tenants is from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM daily.
How much notice must be given when I move out?
- In order to receive a full deposit back, the following conditions must be met:
- A 10-day notice must be received.
- The Unit Must be cleared, swept, and be damage free.
- All personal locks must be removed from securing the unit.
Do you offer a moving service?
- No, we do not offer a moving service. However, we are happy to recommend one.
How can I make a payment?
- Online Payment Wizard: Log in to your account. There, you'll find the payment portal. It's a quick and convenient way to settle the dues, without any unnecessary hassle. You are also able to update card information and enroll in autopay
- Reach Out to Our Team: Our dedicated customer service staff are here to assist you in getting everything back in order. Give them a call at (970) 484-3769 during our business hours, and they'll guide you through the payment process with efficiency and expertise.
- In-Person Payment: If you prefer the personal touch, swing by our facility located at 213 N U.S Hwy 287, Fort Collins, CO 80524 during office hours. Our friendly staff will be there, ready to assist you face-to-face. We'll make sure the payment gets sorted, and address any additional concerns.
- Dropbox Payment: Want a hassle-free way to pay? Just drop your payment in an envelope into our payment dropbox at 213 N U.S Hwy 287, Fort Collins, CO 80524. Make sure to write your name and unit number on the envelope, and we'll take care of the rest!
- Mail-in Options: You can either mail your payment to 213 N U.S Hwy 287, Fort Collins, CO 80524 or set up bill pay through your bank. Choose the method that works best for you.
What if my account is overdue?
- You have a five-day grace period to make your payment past your due date. On the 6th day of delinquency, a $10 late fee will be assessed, and the unit will be overlocked. On the 12th day of delinquency, another $10.00 late fee will be assessed. This process will continue each month until payment is made in full. Please note that after 30 days of non-payment, the unit will start the lien process.
What sizes do you have, and how much do they cost?
- For information on sizes and pricing, please refer to the "Select a Space" section or call (970) 484-3769 for pricing and availability.
How much storage do I need?
- The amount of storage you need depends on your specific requirements. It is recommended to assess your belongings and estimate the space required accordingly.